1. Over the last decade China’s insatiable demand for commodities was fueled by investments in the development of China’s urban infrastructure and industry.
2. This was supported by a massive wave of urban migration. If you take our Dhaarmic History such massive shifting of people for temporary benefits and permanent damage never takes place.
3. This urban infra-structure creation triggered in China the development of one of the most resource-intensive economies the world has ever seen.
4. This created world-over a super-cycle that pushed commodities prices to record highs as China’s demand for iron ore, copper, zinc, coal and other commodities remained rapacious.
5. Then this boom came to a shuddering stop in China.
6. This was caused by China’s economic growth rapidly decelerating because of massive over-development and the creation of excessive surplus capacity.
7. Now it is unlikely that China will ever return to such rates of stellar growth.
8. Given China’s new history from 1949 when the Red Army won what had happened is a short term gain and a long term damage.
9. Exports plummeted because of massive economic crisis in Europe and North America where once again the ugly head of Real Estate is trying to keep the economy moving.
10. You may recall the devastating grinding to a halt of American economy due to sub-prime mortgage that was driving the stock market sky high.
11. Beijing is now focused on transitioning the economy to a “new normal,” boosting domestic consumption.
12. This is a euphemism for creating a slower, more sustainable rate of economic growth.
13. The oil prices have fallen and that creates problems in the middle east. Much of our labor sent in there will be returning home soon due to unemployment.
14. Added to this is the Shia-Sunni conflict that has risen in with the name ISIS and the breaking up of many countries in the middle east and mass migration into Europe.
15. There is definite chances of this ISIS menance spreading eastwards through Pakistan and Kashmir.
16. Modi’s honeymoon period is coming to a fast end and I believe the the election results of Bihar may be his last hurrah! Then will come the plummet!
17. Regional interests and sectarian interests will surface. We have the unfinished agenda of Ram Temple at Ayodhya and it will spread to 10000s of other temples that Muslim marauders have ransacked.
18. Modi Bhakts who insulted me in the past will start sucking their thumbs!