182. I would like to move to the next Abrahamic religion namely Islam but there are two more points on Christianity that is worth mentioning.
183. The first one is on the way they preserved the faith in the face of opposition.
184. Christians as much as Jews were persecuted since the ransacking of Jerusalem in 70 AD reaching its climax in 303 AD in what came to be known as Diocletianic Persecution.
185. In all these years, in order to preserve the faith in the face of persecution, the Christians indulged in incestuous marriages that went on for well over 200 years.
186. In Judaism the role of priests was inherited. The root of casteism viz. what you do is an inheritance lies in the early Abrahamic religion.
187. Early Christians not only carried this trait but narrowed it down to germinate within each family by incest that lasted for centuries.
188. The second point is that the Christianity was born and sold in the name of sin. The institution of papacy is an epitome of corruption and sin. Examples are:
189. Pope Stephen VI (896–897), who had his predecessor Pope Formosus exhumed, tried, de-fingered, briefly reburied, and thrown in the Tiber.
190. Pope John XII (955–964), who gave land to a mistress, murdered several people, and was killed by a man who caught him in bed with his wife.
191. Pope Benedict IX (1032–1044, 1045, 1047–1048), “sold” the Papacy
192. Pope Boniface VIII (1294–1303), is lampooned in Dante’s Divine Comedy
193. Pope Urban VI (1378–1389), complained that he did not hear enough screaming when Cardinals who had conspired against him were tortured.
194. Pope Alexander VI (1492–1503), a Borgia, whose incestuous relationship with his daughter Lucrezia was most talked in all of papacy and who was guilty of the worst nepotism. His unattended corpse swelled until it could barely fit in a coffin.
195. Pope Leo X (1513–1521), a spendthrift member of the Medici family who once spent 1/7 of his predecessors’ reserves on a single ceremony.
196. Pope Clement VII (1523–1534), also a Medici, whose power-politicking with France, Spain, and Germany got Rome sacked.
197. Then there are episodes of pedophilia among the clergy throughout the world. In many ways it has a sickening culture.
198. Christianity’s very basis stand on 3 legs of (a) original sin, that man is born into sin thanks to his inheritance from Adam.
199. Baptism does not take away his ability to commit sin which is the nature of man is the Christian dogma.
200. (b) The second premise of Christiaity is the hell and the inexorable march to it is the destiny of Man; and
201. (c) Christ is the son of God.
202. All three premises are unverifiable.
203. Christianity was seized and spread by those, of not so much as faith but as opportunity to dominate the congregation.
204. Christianity was constantly changing its message with about a 1000 sects within yet opportunistic agreements always carried the faith.
205. Now let us move on to Islam which began with Mohammed who was born in Mecca in Arabia in 570 AD. He died in 632 AD.
206. The basic premise of Islam is same as those of Christians viz. you are created but you have an everlasting soul.
207. There is hell as also paradise.
208. But the idea of Christ the son of god is overrun by the new dictum that Mohammed is a messenger of god and his last prophet.
209. In Islam the original sin is either not accepted or held inconsequential.
210. Christianity points to a vileness in man the source of which is said to be the original sin.
211. Islam without lamenting on the vileness of man decides to harvest it towards a purpose of spreading its message across the globe.
212. There is no god but Allah. This emphatic statement that denies the right to any other faith.
213. Non-beleivers have to be made believers or hounded and even put to death. Apostacy is punishable by death.
214. The supremacy of Mohammed is very clear in this: “Allah Says, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.” [4:65].
215. In other words, if you have an opinion that is contrary to Mohammed (or his successors) such an opinion is unacceptable.
216. Allah Swears by His Noble and Holy Self that no one believes until he accepts the decision of the Messenger of Allah on all matters.
217. Whatever the Prophet decides is the truth that should adhered to inwardly and outwardly.
218. Allah also Says, “It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision.” [33:36]. The true believer does not prefer his wishes or inclinations to what Allah and His Messenger decide.
219. There are many instances that indicate that obedience to the Messenger of Allah is obligatory.
220. For eg. O Muhammad: “Obey Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad)”. But if they turn away, then Allah does not like the disbelievers.” [3:32].
221. Allah explains the necessity of obeying His Prophet, and the reward of him who obeys him’ He said, Whoever obeys him will enter Paradise.
222. So Mohammed says: “Whoever obeys me has obeyed Allah and whoever disobeys me has disobeyed Allah.”
223. Allah also threatens those who disobey the Prophet’s orders with Fire and severe punishment.
224. He Says, “And whoever defies and disobeys Allah and His Messenger, then verily, Allah is Severe in punishment.”[8:13].
225. He also Says, “And whosoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, then verily for him is the Fire of Hell.”[72:23].
226. So in Islam all that its followers have to accept and digest is that they say this following prayer 5 times a day.
227. Allahu Akbar (Allah is the greatest) Allahu Akbar (Allah is the greatest)
228. Ash hadu an la ilaha illal lah (I bear witness that there is no god but Allah.)
229. Ash hadu an-na Muhammadar rasulul lah (I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.)
230. Thus it is incumbent on the laity to believe and defend the faith, never to doubt. Laity has no right to interpret but only echo the Clergy.
231. Clergy such as mullahs are the only ones who can say what Quron means on each occassion and the laity has to obey and defend.
232. In Christianity god chooses who goes to heaven and the rest go to hell. In Islam god is far removed. It is between you and Mohammed.
233. You obey Mohammed and the clergy who speaks in his name and you are assured of entry into paradise where you enjoy all you want.
234. If you refuse to obey you are packed to hell right away by being put to death.
235. In Islam there is a role for every Muslim and it is “Hunt down the disbelievers”!
236. Incestual marriages are established norm in Islam. Children of same man can marry provided the mothers are different.
237. Women are mere child-producing machines. They cannot refuse sex and can have no say on whether they like to bear a child.
238. Men can marry more than one but women cant. The man can divorce a woman at will but such right doesnt exist for a woman.
239. Woman is in effect a slave to man in Islam which contrasts itself from the other two Abrahamic religions.
240. Judaism is Israel specific. Therefore it finds no need to spread its religion beyond its borders. Forced conversion is anathema to it.
241. But Christianity relies on conversion alone for its existence and this takes itself to be planted throughout the world.
242. Islam spreads itself by forced conversion by means of sword. So both Christianity and Islam clash with each other for world domination.
243. Islam also see the advantage of being wedded to a locale as in Judaism so it exhorts its followers to take up Haj pilgrimage so as to anchor itself to Mecca.
244. In all the three Abrahamic religions god is actually an unknown factor. He is known through an angel only. Christ have never seen the god or an angel!
We come to the end of our enumeration of the three Abrahamic religions.