Published on Nov 7, 2012 by MataramVande
Follow me on twitter @vande_mataram
We live in bad times! Times(now) when the main stream media which is supposed to act like the fourth pillar of democracy has turned out to be a rotten wooden pillar infested with CONgress termites. After Mega Scams like 2G, CWG, CoalGate, Antrix-Devas, Adarsh, Thorium Scam, by the ruling CONg UPA govt, the media unfortunately is busy doing a hit job on the opposition party President, Sri Nitin Gadkari.
Even after Sri Nitin Gadkari has personally provided interviews to all media outlets, many undeserving ones as well, they still are baiting for his resignation.
Honest question to Indian Media, when was the last time you got tough and asked tough questions to folks in 10JP in an interview?!
In this interview Sri S Gurumurthy again categorically rubbishes any wrong doing by Sri Nitin Gadkari.
To quote Sri S Gurumurthy “previously media houses will check before relaying , but now herd mentality has crept-in, in the last 10 years”
Given below are the list of tweets Sri S Gurumurthy had sent defending Sri Nitin Gadkari:
1. Re Gadkari I examined legal & moral aspect. The 14 questioned cos belong Nagpur group that invested in Purti in 2004 and told IT dept
2. Media lacks skill and more patience to study issues. Allegations are sufficient without study and proof. Media shy businessmen don’t talk
3. I have proof that the 14 companies belong to the Nagpur group. They have owned it since 2003. They met me and showed their record to me
4. So they did not own the 14 cos today. In that case I would have thought it was only a legal defense for Nitin. Not be morally cleared.
5. The Nagpur group has in writing to financial institutions owned the 14 co as theirs in 2003-4. So they are not obliging Nitin now so saying
6. So I am convinced that Nitin has legally nothing to do with the 14 questioned cos. Morally he is clear becos Nagpur has owned them in 2003/4
7. Nagpur group is a reputed group of jain family with 2000 cr asset base Not a marginal player. Manages 15k worth jain charities.
8. The only daughter of the family is a Jain Sadwi. It runs deaf and dumb schools and jain vicar dham every 15 kms from Nagpur — Durg0 — Hyd roads
9. They are media shy. So don’t want to be in media light. I have met them, interrogated them and ascertained the truth.
10. I have done in Nitin’s case what i would have done in any case I write one.(Sic) i will never write any business matters unless i verify facts
11. The media is in the grip of competitive sensationalizing. This is not investigative journalism. Shouting screaming abusing is not debate
12. I have verified that the Nagpur group has no political connection. No government contract. But they are worried about media exposure Rightly
13. Their media shyness has been taken advantage by the media. Nitin is not even aware of how they have arranged to keep their investments.
14. That’s why Nitin said first that he does not know how wherefrom investors in his co invest. This shocked me first. Now reaise now its true. (sic)
15. About astrologer, driver etc that the main investors ask for nominees from management which suggests names
16. About the driver, he was driver decades ago. Now a supervisor. Media has made him a driver.